Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K

Thumbs up Found a great website! for parts !! (GE8)

Hey guys, i went to some random google search and found this website on shc forum. singpore honda club i think.. i dont even know.. just a lucky stumble.

http://www.rstyleracing.com/?Categor...80418225007459

this boys are from thailand, and accept paypal as payments. im still waiting for their reply.. asking them if they willing to ship to Australia..

the parts look good and not that dooogeeey i guess LOL!!

well see how we go..

ENJOY DROOLINGZ
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

hey mate, u have to becareful, i have actually been to this shop in thailand and they most likely selling replicas. i purchase two red bagdes from them, and they are seal in the bubble bag with oringal stickers. but it was replica after i bought it. can't be borther to go back to the shop and ask becuase they will probably not admit it.. but they are fairly cheap i rackon.... reali depends wether u wanna risk it...
    lol

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    thanks for sharing the info, i think we have more choice at least for new jazz's owner.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerlie View Post
    hey mate, u have to becareful, i have actually been to this shop in thailand and they most likely selling replicas. i purchase two red bagdes from them, and they are seal in the bubble bag with oringal stickers. but it was replica after i bought it. can't be borther to go back to the shop and ask becuase they will probably not admit it.. but they are fairly cheap i rackon.... reali depends wether u wanna risk it...
    Thanks for the additional info. Are the prices marked at original prices or lower because they are replicas?

If they are lower comparatively, then it's not a bad option for those who want the look but can't afford the price.

A decent find for those on a budget.

Quote Originally Posted by 040501912 View Post
    this boys are from thailand, and accept paypal as payments. im still waiting for their reply.. asking them if they willing to ship to Australia..

the parts look good and not that dooogeeey i guess LOL!!

well see how we go..

ENJOY DROOLINGZ

Looking through the site some more. They have some really nice stuff if the photos are to be believed... I might end up source most of my parts here when I get my 09 Jazz.

Let us know how it goes with shipping to Aus.
    Last edited by FitRS; 07-10-2008 at 09:45 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    they are mostly copy parts .. but mind you that our jazz are made in thailand..

sooo what they make will be just about fit in .. (may be not all fit nicely.. as its not Original)

this case always happen aniway when you buy things not original from honda or high quality!!! made in *japan* LOL!!
    BTMotorsports

sooo what they make will be just about fit in .. (may be not all fit nicely.. as its not Original)

this case always happen aniway when you buy things not original from honda or high quality!!! made in *japan* LOL!!

Haha. too true. Our Jazz's will be made in Thailand anyway.

I can't get over how crap AusSpec is compared to JDM... oh well.

well i wanna get the air duct..

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    Let's konw if they willing to ship here or not, very interest...

Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    Let's konw if they willing to ship here or not, very interest...
    I'd be surprised if they don't export considering they have a Thai & English site. I could be wrong though and they are marketing to english speakers in Thailand.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    but i thinking the shipping cost will be sky high unless group buy by boat.

if the price is low, i dun mind its a rep.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    TRUE! BUT I HVNT got any reply yet
    BTMotorsports