commodores are great cars !
    =)
    with lotsa torque.
    as the saying goes, its torque that wins the race
    =D

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    nsx
    Alrite, i have come to japan, now where do i buy a 91-94 nsx for 1.5mil yen like you do?? cheapest ones i see on goo-net start from about 2.5mil, most of the other listed ones are around the 3mil mark
    A friend works here as an importer/exporter. I couldn't believe the prices people are charging after he told me what he pays for them.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Wagon 24T
    Hey Guys,

I am in NZ now and can import any car here (to NZ) own it a year and then ship to Aus for you, costs about $2-4K on top of purchase price in Japan. I am more than happy to look after an NSX here on your behalf and then ship it over in a year. I have been keeping an eye on the older NSXs and they are still fetching good money though. An EVo8 with delivery kms is cheaper to get into NZ.

EK9s and DC2Rs are cheap here though. Early DC2Rs with the long head lights etc (96) can be had for as low as $11K with around 100K kms. EK9s are expensive in NZ but cheap to import and buy in Jpn.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Black DC2R
    to do a personal import, you need to show customs your passport.. you need to show that you were in the country (where the car is from) for the whole year, or most of it.. so unfortunately you cant just hold on to the car for a year for someone then import it to OZ..

gotta find a way to work out of NZ for a year... damn IT bust..

hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    hey, we cant' do personal import by someone else.......otherwise, i am driving a ek 9 or DCR already............