Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    1974 civic
    The 05 vti-s has a factory body kit add on option consisting of fr under spoiler, r under spoiler and colour coded sports grill. Looks very very hot. They also have a revised air filter box design.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Much better than the outgoing model, but considering how much changes JDM Jazz received, it's pathetic.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    I'm so glad that there was not much change..........just got my Jazz VTI-S like last month.....even though i knew of the changes and new face lift model coming out at this time ...it didn't bother me that much cause i needed a car.....but the upgrade is a joke......maybe if it had the LED lights and side mirror indicators or a more power in the engine for arguments sake i would be pisssed........but new kit does not do it for me

I'm glad i got the pre face life model
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    took some photos of the new jazz the other day, but cant find my digital camera anywhere. plus got nowhere to host them, somebody wanna host them for me?

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by muli
    took some photos of the new jazz the other day, but cant find my digital camera anywhere. plus got nowhere to host them, somebody wanna host them for me?
    just host them at www.imageshack.us Its free and doesnt require sign up. Thats what I used for my pics

Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    this is the only changes inside

the odd thing is there was not key in ignition and the revs werent at 0

Last edited by muli; 17-10-2004 at 12:53 PM.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    I believe the engines should also be more fuel effecient (related to the revised intake) but will offer the same level of performance....

Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    Quote Originally Posted by Jus-10
    I believe the engines should also be more fuel effecient (related to the revised intake) but will offer the same level of performance....

well both versions aren't really that much more economical , instead of 4.9l/per 100km on highway the new jazz does 4.8 for the 1.5l and the the 1.4l does 0.1l less also on both highway and combined