View Poll Results: what would you prefer in my situation...??

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Power (INJEN intake, B20 bottom end and tune)

52 59.77%
  • LOOKS (Rota Track R's, recaro's and other interior bits)

40 45.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 EU3 Civic

Arrow POWER or LOOKS???

Hey guys i dont know why but i find it so hard to decide whether i want to make my EM1 look good first or build the motor first... can i just have some people opinions... taking into consideration that i only have 1 demerit point left (if i build my motor might be G'd up to frang it everywhere)...

gonna leave a poll to so vote away...

and if you do have some pics of nicely modified EM1's do post... even tho i know there is a thread full ok EK's and EM's...

CHEERS guys lol :P
    WTB: EK9 Rails or Vision Super Low Rails for EK/EM

what does v-tec sound like...?

ehhhhhhhh ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dun dun dun ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dun dun dun ERRRRRRRRRRRR

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EKI>EG4>DC2>EM1
    depends on what your after aye..if u wanna impress the ladies then go for looks..if you wanna impress yourself and your mates and yourself then go for speed
    but seeing as you have one demerit point left ide go for looks lol saves your from the temptation from speeding more often

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic ek4
    really up to you at the end of the day I guess =]

I reckon if its daily drive just go "looks".. not like your gonna drag everyone at each red light true?

Looking sexy cruiseing around!! & Power down da trackk

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 EU3 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfying View Post
    depends on what your after aye..if u wanna impress the ladies then go for looks..if you wanna impress yourself and your mates and yourself then go for speed
    but seeing as you have one demerit point left ide go for looks lol saves your from the temptation from speeding more often
    lol dont need to impress the ladies my GF will slap me LMFAO hehe:P but nah i like looks but all my mates have power and are upgrading... i guess it peer pressure that i just wanna keep up with the pack..

ehhhhhhhh ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dun dun dun ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dun dun dun ERRRRRRRRRRRR

Member Array
    but then if u went for power and try to race ur mates and get dicked by pos then lose your license.. think about the consequences lol.

anything you do to your engine ull end up trying to push the car, like when i got my whale penis intake it wasnt much of a performance mod but i always punch the pedal more to get the loud roar from the intake

if it doesnt already look good then spend on some cosmetics mods, if its nice already then just save up first
    naturally i finished my set.

Member Array
    oh definitely get the rotas if you currently have stockies
    naturally i finished my set.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    I always go mods before looks. No point having a car that looks fast but isn't. But whatever tickles your fancy.
    Deano.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 EU3 Civic
    damn you all... lol you all make good points... because i am currently now dropped on stockies... but like DLOO1 said... cant just look fast and not be quick lol... hmmm so far im leaning to power... but still convince me... only thing holding me back from power is my 1 demerit point left lol

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    civic's are ugly econo boxes
    deal with the econo image first then fix the ugly

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    N/A is best
    Go Power. its always good to have the balls there when you need it. Im sure u know what i mean. you car looks good the way it is man

gl
    No Comment

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Get the Injen intake and rotas first...
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    dude look you got 1 point left and you want a b20vtec

i had no points on my license and i got power instead of looks and when i got power, i pretty much was on vtec mode the whole time

and look where i am

going to go court, going to find out i will lose it for 4years and more, going to find out that i might get a criminal conviction aswell and lose my job and get hektik 4k+ fines

you choose!