Tweeterz buzzing/ amp buzzing

Hey guys
    just recently bought a 03 cl9 euro and the tweeters buzz when the volume is set at 1.but not 0
    and the amp is just buzzing non stop when the car has power running.

has anyone had this before and were able to fix the problem

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    if the amp is buzzing it could be that one of the connects are loose and causing it to spark or it could be some internal. with the tweeters it could be a bad earth or most likely from the amp in your case

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Check all your connections are tight and the amp and headunit are properly grounded.

If the sound persists check your rcas and speaker cables with a multimeter to see if they are grounding/shorting to the chassis.
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

just double checked the grounding and the cables , only the grounding on the capacitor is a little bit loose(can spin the chord but is still touching the metal closely)
    am wondering if maybe the capacitor has anything to do with the amp or the amp might just be dodgy/old. gonna take it into the shop tomorrow anyway thanks for the help though

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    Run it without a cap they are useless

i have next to no idea how to connect all the chords it has 2 amps and a cap , i can barely work with 1 amp haha

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    remove the positive and negative from the cap and connect them to whatever amp the cap was connected 2