Thread: Mods for 13's

Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1

Mods for 13's

(i did search but nothing on the first few pages, there probably was a similar topic somewhere)

Maybe this is noob or vague but anyhow..

Driver skill and variables regardless, What modifications would you eventually need to gain enough n/a power to run a mid 13 second 1/4mile pass with a b16a in a coupe/hatch without lightweight modifications ie removed interior/aircon etc.. Standard car.

Could you list it in order from what 1/4 mile time can be achieved with basic bolt-ons to what can be achieved with the more 'complex' modifications. A list in stages with brand name examples and cost (because i assume using brands such as xforce will take you longer to achieve your goals)

Basically id like to know what is needed for power to break into the high 14's , mid 14s, low 14s, high 13's, mid 13's

Example

CAI - brand names /injen / k&n - $300-$500
    2.25 Exhaust - brand names -$
    Headers- brand names -$

Good for High 14s

Add:
    Clutch - brand - $
    Flywheel- brand -$
    Cams- brand -$

Good for mid 14s

Add:
    Ecu & Tune
    Valve sprins so on so on...

good for low 14s

ETC.. ETC.. upto mid 13.

(This is just an example i dont know what power these things would make thats why i am asking, im new to hondas and N/A my previous car was a 180sx i really have no idea)
    Last edited by 0098; 19-02-2007 at 11:34 PM.