Quote Originally Posted by TegCrazy View Post
Mugsee i think you have your facts incorrect. My brother just had his DC5r tuned at Toda Racing in Sydney, he purchased toda headers and hondata. There is no $200 install fee, also this is from the hondatech website, which confirms there is no install fee."Please contact your local Authorized Hondatech Australia tuning workshop for installation and tuning costs. In most cases installation of K100, K Pro and plug and play Hondata ECU's are free when products are installed & tuned by an authorized dealer Australia wide."On a side note I would like to congratulate Adrian from Toda racing my brothers car is crazy now, job well done, if you want to make your dc5r go fast, go see Adrian.
There is no fee if you have it tuned by an authorised Hondata reseller, however if you just want to have your ECU chipped by Hondata (so that you can play around wtih the Kpro unit yourself) and sent back to you, Hondata Australia have quoted (I emailed them just under a month ago) that they charge a $200 installation fee.

Your brothers car is not in the same category as above because he had his car tuned by a dealer.

Great to hear you guys are rapped by Adrian's tuning - a lot of good stuff comes from Toda's way.