Hey Guys i just want to let you all know about my experience with the TEIN Flex on an Accord Euro. Im no expert in technical terms.. soo im just going to describe it in my own words..

TEIN Flex
Price: $1900
Purchased on: April 2006
Travelled: 29,000KM
Front Drop: 10.66 cm Max. + an extra 1 cm by loosening the springs
Rear Drop: 7.36 cm Max. + an extra 1.5 cm by loosening the springs

One of the reason why i didn't get the Super Street is because of the maximum drop. The look that i wanted to achieve was to look like as if i had an Air Suspension kit fitted without paying $6-8K for it and thats why i went with the Flex.

At first i had it installed at TOP ONE Automotive, dropped front and back by 2 inches, asked all my friends how it looked and said that it was very low. but then 3 months have gone by and to me it didn't look that low, so then i started jacking up the car myself and lowered it even more. and now that its dropped to the max, I had a lot more problems than usual. i couldn't get into most shopping malls, would definitely scrape everytime i go over a speed hump, constantly driving like a granny with my head right up against the windshield looking out for put holes. and even tho i had all these problems and parents keep asking me to raise it up but i still haven't. But the worse problem i had was one day when i had a full car load, i went over a put hole and all the sudden my VSA light switched on and i couldnt turn it off, a few minutes later while i was driving i heard a loud clucking noise made from the rear left wheel. and thats when i started panicking. i quickly called TOP ONE Automotive and told them what had happened and that i was coming in to get my car checked. When i got there they told me that i was very lucky to have made it to the workshop and not have an accident, apparently that clucking noise is because my rear left wheel was about to come off. they showed me by shaking the wheel and it woobled even tho it was tightly screwed on. So then i had to leave my car there overnight and get it repaired. $585 repair job (had to replace this and that). i know this is all my fault.. but im happy with the way my car looks. i just want to advise people not to do the same suspension setup that i did because trust me, you'll have alot issues. dont be stupid like me.. hehehe

Hope this review will help others decide how low they want their car and the consequences.