hey everybody.

I'm about to purchase a brand new 2005 built Accord Euro. (luxury? not sure) next week and I just want to find out some more about this awesome car.
first and foremost, i love the car full stop. its just SOOOOOO DAMN NICE! i cant get over how much i love this car, but then again, all of u guys love it perhaps more than i do right now because most of you actually own one ^^.

i will be purchasing it very shortly, (like i said, next week sometime) and im leaning towards the standard basic model rather than the luxury, basically because of the price.
q1) i was told that if i purchase the base model, i will not have a sunroof option and that if i wanted one, it would have to be aftermarket. is installing an aftermarket sunroof from a place other than HONDA reliable?
q2) i would like the fog lights and HID's that come with the luxury. are these available as accessories later on? or are these exclusive to the luxury?
q3) *just want to ask* im thinking of gettin either white, black, or silver. im leaning towards more to the white. what do you guys think? personally?
q4) is there an option to get leather seats or is this only exclusive to luxury and will i have to get aftermarket leather upholstry from another place than HONDA?

and finally, this is the question i would like answered most

q5) i want to change the bodykit to the MUGEN bodykit (I think its called mugen.....its the bodykit on the ACCORD EURO R.) I have yet to seen this kit for sale and the closest thing ive seen to a front bar that looks like the mugen front is one they sell at CARMATE (http://www.carmate.com.au).
Does anyoone know where i can purchase this awesome kit?

Thanks again for ur help guys and soon enuff i'll be in the select crowd of the honda euro drivers.
heheh EURO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!