Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r

dc2r headunit not turning on

Ive got a pioneer headunit on my integra..... its only a couple years old.....

the other day when I started my car, the headunit didnt turn on at all, and my antenna didnt raise.... I turned the car off, started it again and it fixed itself.....

today (friday) it did the same, but after many restarts it wont come on. I have checked the radio clock fuse (one is under the dash and it was fine, the other was in the engine bay and it was blown, so I replaced it with a spare..... still no power to unit)

I also checked the aftermarket fuse that runs off the battery straight to the headunit and thats fine.....

I pulled the unit out, checked the earth and power lead all seem to be fine.... then I disconnected the battery and still no power to headunit.....

Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what I might be able to check???? Surely the headunit has shit itself already???
    Last edited by marky53; 24-01-2009 at 08:54 AM.