Hi OH,

I've always been into cars but the EK4 has been my first Honda. Previous cars were Nissan S13 silvia, R32 gts-t, HR31 gts-x, Commodore VX, Audi A4 1.8T, BMW E36 M3 (in that order).

Bought the EK4 when petrol prices in WA where skyrocketing (nearly $2/L for 98 unleaded) and I needed a zippy daily car for work. Saw a silver 98 EK4 for bit over $10k on carsales and so decided to research and read up some reviews about the car. 160hp for a 1.6L! damn that seemed impressive. Took it for a test drive and was hooked. Glad i chose it over a corolla

After purchasing the car I initially told myself I would keep this car as is and just drive it (unlike my previous cars which were all modified) but after I saw a set of new Drummond Motor Sport coilovers for cheap, I just had to. I had then stumbled across ozhonda forums while googling about suspension setups and to my surprise, unlimited parts new and used to choose from! *uh oh*

I had now decided to modify the car so that it would go half decent on the track while still being my daily.

Few photos so you get the idea. Will update this thread with better ones when I have the opportunity and as more mods take place. If this is meant to be in the build-up subforum instead, can a mod let me know!

Cheers all and keep up the good work.

Tuyen