Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by H.T View Post
    Not trying to stir the pot here further, but do you really think that the vehicle they used for the tests was plucked from one of the Dealerships?...

Or do you think it was provided after beeing subject to a number of inspections and checked over a number of times to make sure it was perfect prior to being delivered for testing?

I know if I was entering a competition I would ensure that I put my best foot forward...

I could & would love to give a detailed reply to this, but time and space is against me. Long ago I worked at the Head Office of a Company & part of my job was choosing Cars from the compound & preparing them for Press Release
    (Road Tests). There is a certain process we went through & that process would be similar today to what it was then, but no doubt with a few differences. We used to spend about 1 week on a car prior to press release.

As quality control from the manufacturer is far better these days I don't believe there is as great a difference between individual cars these days as there used to be.
    Last edited by buddah51au; 23-02-2009 at 02:36 PM.