Quote Originally Posted by yfin
I didn't notice it - big deal. I never said all others must be wrong - I just said I have not NOTICED what you were referring to. You have a very strange understanding of what the word NOTICE means. I am speaking ENGLISH - so read an english dictionary - then you will know what I mean by saying - I DID NOT NOTICE this.

And good on you for saying I am slow - a personal attack is always going to prove your point. All it does is show your true character.
Yeah exactly. When you said you didn't notice it, I said that you either mean that the problem doesn't exist or you are simply slow/insensitive to noticing these problems. Thank you for making it clear that it's the latter. If you think saying that you are slow in noticing these things is a personal attack I feel sorry for you, but it's not my problem that you are taking it so seriously and personally. I don't care about trying to show my true character on an internet forum anyway so think what you like. The fact is, this problem DOES EXIST. Who cares whether you noticed it or not? I just don't think it's right for him to make it sound like this problem doesn't exist just because HE doesn't notice it.