So after 2-3 months, I finally installed baboo's Eibach prokit springs, as well as my newly accquired Whiteline rear swaybar.

You all know about the springs, so I won't go into detail. The swaybar is 18mm thick, while the stock one, from measurement, is actually 14mm, not 12mm as I first thought. Either way, 4mm may not seem much, but it's actually 173% increase in stiffness (according to Whiteline).

Impressions
It's been 2 days since I've installed these items and so far it's been impressive. Biggest problem I've harped on about the Accord is the massive body roll, and that problem has been solved and I'm really happy about it. Not sure if it's the springs or the swaybar but either way, I've been able to corner more sharply and exiting corners with much less unwanted weight transfer, hence a much soild feel to the car.

Ride of the Eibach is better than I expected. At first I expected the springs to be very harsh on the ride, but to my amazement, it's actually very close and even at times better than the stock springs (not sure if it's just and psycological thing). Only gripe I have is speed humps!!

So these are my initial thoughs on my new mods. Yet to visit my local "proving grounds" for morethorough testing.