Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself, nor OzHonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!

Aim: Fit an Oil Catch Can Kit to my eg5 Hatch.

Time: 1hour

Required:
- Drill
- Catch can KIT
- Some 3/8Hose
- Random Hose clamps
- Pipe
- just random tools

Info:
OK this can i have had for ages, its been everywhere and back i am now fitting it to my car the RIGHT way. This is a general guide on how to fit a can like this because it differs so much from car to car and also can to can. I cut and drilled and stuff and i had a fair bit of resources avalaible to me, like pipe and hose and stuff, give it a go with a mate and if u need something u dont have u can always go down to your local hardware, give it a go it was actually fun, because it a lil mroe difficult that you average DIY. and remember, this is a GUIDE only!!!

Step 1:
Ok first step is to find somewhere to mount the can, i chose a lil spot next the battery and behind then intake manifold.

Step 2:
To mount the can here i need to un hook the battery, insulate the positiveand remove the battery completely. There was a lil tab there that i had to bend vertical because there was exactly allot of room even where i thought there was.

Step 3:
Now its time for a ghetto bracket, my can kit had be abused so much my bracket was lookin pretty bad but i still used it. I drill some bigger holes in it so i could put some thick arse nuts and bolts through it to mount on to the battery tray.

a work of art LOL