Ok so im finished my build and ill be getting my car tuned on 23rd and i wanna get rid of my crappy turbosmart boost bleeder and get a nice electronic boost controller.

I've looked into the E-boost and E-boost 2 as alot of guys on here have these and love em.

I looked into this US brand called Gizzmo a while back and I've done some more research.

Read up on some forums and have been told that they use the same solenoid as the E-boost 2 as one of the guys swapped from the Eboost2 to the Gizzmo. He found that it was as good if not better. Dyno charts showed a very similar result but he just like the fact that it was simpler, smaller, easier to use and install. Not saying that the eboost2 is hard.

heres a good forum read:
http://www.toymods.net/forums/archiv...p/t-11432.html

There selling for $299 so its a fairly large difference in price compared to the Eboost2. I think the main reason im leaning toward the Gizzmo is because its Simpler, less bulky (smaller) and easier to use and configure compared to the Eboost2 or AVCR.

I want to know if anyone else is running this boost controller and can you share your thoughts, or if anyone can give some other options on what there running and your advantages and disadvantages to the setup you have compared to others.