Thread: |N|'s DIY CAI

Threaded View

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole

Talking |N|'s DIY CAI

guys this may look dodgy ... but this is wat i did for today.. took me around 3 hrs in.. most of the time was spent on adjustin the position the pipe's position properly...

Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!

ok here it goes...

to start off with ... remove the front bar...
    the red circle r the clips on the grill/frontBar.. remove them there r 6 of them

then there is a screw here on each side

and another 4 screws under the bar...u should be able to find them easy ...

unscrew all of them ... and u can just slide the front bar out...

and this is the material that i use...

to make it easier to adjust proper position ... i took the air box out...nth hard... just 2 or 3 screws...

insert the pipe... and put the airbox back in ...
    the pipe is just rite below the airbox... this is a view from the top with the air box

now this is the annoyin bit... make some holes on the front bar... around the area that i want to cur...

then just cut it out... i didnt have proper tools... i used a fcukin pocket knife... i know its dodgy ... and didnt sand down the area properly... coz its gettin dark and i was tired...

position the pipe correctly... it requires a lot of test fittin .. well.. at least for me... and almost done...

put the front bar back on ... and there u go ... its all done... just while i was there i put in a CTR grill as well.... nad its not even painted... so here is the final product...enjoy guys

enjoy guys..
    p.s. i still have heaps of the material left... *cough cough*
    cheers
    nick
    Last edited by |N|; 16-07-2005 at 11:32 PM.