hi,

currently i am having problems with my civic eg, just wordening if anyone got the same problem and how did you fix it,

first thing is, fuel pump won't stop after i turn the key to ingnition but havn't crank over the engine yet, but this is only when my interior light is set on the middle ( like there are 3 settings for your eg interior light right, one is off all the time, then light on when you open the door, and last is light on all the itme,). when i set the light to be on when open the door, fuel pump won't stop, but on other 2 setting, stop after 3 seconds when you turn the key to ignition.

2nd one is the rain wiper, it won't work on the 1 stage (1 stage is the one when you turn it on, the wiper with wipe your windscreen constantly within a period of time fram.), and also when i just press the stick for a quick wipe, it won't go back to position

3rd one is, when i put the interior light on 2nd setting (lights on when open the door), lights won't go on when i open driver door but will on with passenger door open, this is so wired.

anyone know what are my problems for this? and how do i fix it,

recently i conver my motor to B16 and change my fuss box from eg5 vti one to eg5 si, (air bag and none air bag)

all this problems happen after the conversion,

if anyone have any idea of what my problem are, please tell me,

any help would greatly thankful

thanks