Gday - I take delivery of my Arctic Blue Euro in about 10 days. Boy am I excited! I ordered it in mid November - I wanted to wait for an 04 complianced car.

I managed to get a good price on the manual base model
I thought the Arctic Blue / Graphite were the only two colour options for me. THe beige interior is a bit of a worry - I thought it might look crap after 2 or so years of wear -so i went with Blue with Black interior. Have also only seen 1 Arctic Blue on the roads of Melbourne.

The only thing I don't like about the Euro is that the 16 inch rims look small for the body size. The wheel arch gap is huge! Would lowering the car impact warranty?

By the way - insurance is pretty good on the Euro. AAMI quoted $820 (or thereabouts).

I have booked the car in for tinting - cost will be $255 which is the cheapest premium metal tint I could find in Melbourne with lifetime warranty. Will post some photos in a few weeks if people are interested.

I noticed that most Australian Euro drivers are 40+ (well at least the ones I have seen on the road). TSX owners seem to be younger from what I can gather from US based forums. I am 27. It must be the "Accord" badge - it is associated with cardigan wearers in Australia!

My guess is that Honda would have sold 10 times more Euros if they called it the Honda TSX.