"Yea, too many people getting s2k's now its becoming the new P plater car. I had my s2k for about 1 month on my P's hehe :P
But yeap, alot of people without taste are getting them, s2k attracts the wrong kind of attention in aust. "

Was just reading through the forums as i do, cause i have just put a deposit on an s2k today, then i read the above comment, i sure hope its not the next p plater car, i guess i should be honest and say im a plater myself but i wouldnt consider myself 'tasteless' as was mentioned by the same person who said the above, i spent 4 heavy months deciding on what my 2nd car will be and started at commodores like i believe every, and i mean every! hoon plater wants and quite quickly moved on cause i wanted a car that has a more.....unique look in my opinion and doesn't just go in a straight line, so basically im asking you guys, is the s2k becoming a more popular car for platers? cause i was hoping to get something different, and im not some rich biatch who's parents are giving 20g to, i have worked since i was legally able to and worked hard for that matter to try and have something like this so please dont judge me persoanlly if u can =)
cheers.