Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 ek1

2011 Accord sedan and COUPE

The new accord sedan and coupe have been announced for 2011... but i have spoken to my friend who works at Honda and i was told the coupe is not going to be coming to Australia... which is a big bummer.

More images thanks to Autoblog

Honda has unveiled today the 2011 Honda Accord Sedan and the 2011 Honda Accord Coupe and announced that both models will go on sale at the middle of this August. The 2011 Honda Accord Coupe and Sedan offer a choice between two 4-cylinder engines a V6. Both 4-cylinder engines are 2.4-liter, 16-valve DOHC i-VTEC units, one developing 190 hp and one with a 177 hp. The more powerful 190 hp engine will equip the 2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX and EX-L, and the 2011 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S, EX and EX-L. The 177 hp will be available on the LX, LX-P and SE Sedans.

The new version of the model will also offer a more powerful 3.5-liter, 24-valve SOHC i-VTEC V6 engine developing 271 hp. This engine offers on the Sedan a 19 city/30 highway mpg fuel consumption. The V6 engine will also be available on the 2011 Honda Accord Coupe and will be coupled with 6-speed manual transmission. The company sees this version of the new Accord as the performance model of the range.

The 2011 Honda Accord price for the Coupe and Sedan versions will be announced at a later date.
    http://www.zercustoms.com/news/2011-...ord-Coupe.html
    Last edited by wynode; 22-08-2010 at 12:33 AM.