Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!

Aim: DIY CENTRE CAPS

Required:

• x4 60mm plastic caps
• x4 Centre Cap Decals
• Car Wash
• Wheel Polish
• Rags

Story:

I recently picked up a set of Enkei RP-01. The previously owner didn't give me any centre caps to go with my wheels. After a quick search on the net with no luck I contacted a few wheels shops to see if they could help me out, again no luck.

I decided to just DIY some centre caps. I bought a set of 60mm blank plastic caps in white aswell as a set of four carbon fibre and silver Enkei centre caps decals all from Ebay. All together the cost including postage was $30.00

Steps:

1. Start by giving your wheels a good cleaning with some car wash. Make sure you get in all the little nooks and crannys.

2. Once the wheels are nice and clean. Give them a thorough dry. Stickers don't like to adhere to water so make sure they are bone dry before continuing.

3. OPTIONAL: Using a good polish. I use alloy Wax. Remove any impurities from your wheels. A little elbow grease and 30mins of your time will have your rims looking brand new.

4. Carefully align the centre caps decals on the 60mm plastic caps, Peel the backing and adhere them to the caps.

5. Voila!!!! These look just as good as the genuine ones going for $$$$$$ on ebay.

6. Install your new centre caps on your wheels. Stand back and enjoy your handy work.

BEFORE

AFTER

I also applied some new Enkei wheel decals to restore my wheels back to their original look.

Enjoy.