Hello Fellow members,

I own a dc4 Integra, and being my first car, it has been an asset to my driving experience, although the car is automatic transmission, performance hasn't been a matter to me, but throughout my time spent on ozhonda, many threads containing builds with just completely rewarding results has inspired me to push my car standards further, im very open minded and i have always admired the more superior class of the integra, the integra type-R. I've considered many options, to sell my car and save up for an ITR, however, i'd rather invest amounts of money like that towards education or a house.

So i've come to my only option, which is to swap my engine completely with a JDM b18CR, along with a transmission conversion all in one go, i've read a fair amount on converting my B18B to an LS/VTEC, but my knowledge and time is limited, in comparison to a straight swap. Im searching for any further advice regarding this situation. I've grown to admire my car, to date my car has gone through the following modifications, (which mostly consist of cosmetic changes):

-98+ Facelift front bar w/Genuine ITR Lip and Headlights
-98+ Rear Bar
-X-force cannon exhaust w/ Silencer
-Lowered King Springs
-16x7 Rota Boost Wheels
-ITR 99-01 Airbag Steering Wheel
-6000k HID Kit Slim Ballasts
-Push Start Conversion
-Alarm System w/ Remote Start
-Audio Setup, inc. clarion head-unit/amp/sub

As you can see most of these mods have been done to improve the look, and comfortability whilst driving. I'm aware that this operation may seem a waste to some, but once you have a car to start with, and have just put too much money and TLC, you become attached. I'm pretty keen on doing a swap to entail on a different path, this way i'd be paying slightly lower than what a ITR goes for nowadays. First of all, I'll need a list of what i need to source, i'm starting from scratch and any advice or any valid input would be appreciated, i have a brief knowledge of what needs to be done, although, there must be someone in these forums that has done this.

Thanks All,
Hope i can get your support on this one, it would be a fun experience, i may even consider doing a build thread.

God Bless