I was leaving gym last night and I noticed that my clutch was feeling funny (at first just thought it was my legs from gym). The clutch pedal feels really loose, it has no resistance for about 3/4 of its travel down, then the tiniest of clutch points and then complete disengagement. The break fluid in the clutch reservoir was empty, so I filled that up and it got a little better (started to feel resistance on the pedal at about half way after a fair bit of pumping and a 5 min drive round the block), but now in the morning its back to having no resistance. I didn't have time to check the clutch reservoir levels this morning as I had to borrow my mums car to get to work.

It is a 2001 DC2 Integra Type R, I only bought it about a month and a half ago, so I'm not sure when the clutch was last replaced, but it had never missed a service according to the books, and a family friend mechanic when I bought it didn't see anything obviously wrong with it.

Does anyone have any idea what it could possibly be? I'm going to bleed through the clutch hydraulic lines when I get home just in case there is some air in the lines.