Sup Crew,

Few of you on here already know me and my ride, but thought id kick off a worklog on OzHonda for my CRX and all the time, money, DIY, blood, sweat, tears that have gone into making it ;p

Here is a summary of whats gone in so far..
Exterior:
Mugen 6 piece kit
Respray 'arctic white'
16x7 Rims / Toyo T1R Tyres
BBS slotted rotors / lucas pads
Semi-lowered king springs / KYB Shocks

Engine
Rebuilt stock D16 motor
Rebuilt stock gearbox
Excedy HD clutch
Cold air intake / POD
2.5" catback exhaust / 4" N1 carbon tip

Interior:
Resprayed / Re trimmed / dyed interior Black / Blue Metallic
Momo wheel
Re trimmed leather stock seats
Integrated bluetooth CK7W
Custom Iphone Dock

Sound:
Alpine x305s Headunit
JBL MS-8 DSP running logic 7
JL XR650 6.5" Component Splits (Front)
JL VR 6" Component Splits (Rear)
Boston Acoustics 10" Dual 4ohm Sub
Eclipse XA1000 (sub) XA2000 (front mids) Steg QMOS 75.6M (Front Tweeters, Center)
4GA Power wire / custom cables / disti block
Custom tweeter pods
Custom sub box
Custom Amp Rack
Iphone / USB / Source

So ill guess ill start from the start.. stock as a rock, and ready to start draining my wallet ;p

Fist thing was to re-build the motor, as the piston rings were shot and blowing sum nasty smoke through years of prior punishment. Full rebuild, rings, bearings, seals, tune.. This combined with a cold air induction, 2.5" catback exhaust and 4" N1 carbon muffler for flow and tone.

Then through overuse of ambitious starts, enter Heavy Duty Exedy clutch, combined with a full gearbox rebuild, replacement of all linkage bushes and short shifter.

This car was never designed to drive in a straight line, so handling and suspension have been at the forefront of the mods.. Big ass wide tyres with super sticky rubber, lowered king springs, KYB shocks, front / rear strut braces, replacement of ALL bushes, tie rod ends, castor rod ends, trailing arm etc for go-kart like handling on the roads.

Upgraded discs and brakes, BBS slotted rotors / lucas pads for added stopping power.

As the car has now clocked 20yrs of age, a major part of the budget has been spent on restoration of the shell / body with a full respray and kit fit done a few years back.