Sounds like your car went through exact same symptoms (stutter at light throttle, VTEC is still working, slammed accelerator and hestitates then travels fine at mid-high rpms) as mine except I was NA. I had checked all the above items (TPS, electrical, ignition, ICM, dizzy, leads, plugs, etc.) and you guys are correct in checking for those items first (same I did) and could not find the culprit until 4-5 weeks later after searching/diagnosing the problem etc. I finally decided to change my injectors as it was worth buying new ones then carrying out cleaning them professionally.

Could have been your injectors are blocked where rust particles travelled through your fuel pump, fuel line, past fuel filter and into the injectors. This happened to me as moisture built up in the fuel tank and was filled with rust. However I changed to a 2nd hand fuel tan. You would like to change/check fuel pump then the replace with OEM fuel filter and if the problem is still there, then its your injectors.

If changing injectors, be sure to flush out all excess fuel from the fuel lines, then reconnect fuel pump, fuel filter and injectors. This way. you can be sure anything still stuck in your fuel lines all came out.

Hope my experience is useful to you.