Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000

paint protection cancelling? urgent! :(

hey guys, we've just been to a dealer on saturday for a new accord euro lux for $40,000 driveaway including bluetooth, tint, mats, and black pearlescent paint.

the dealer finally (although unhappily) agreed to the price, and we wrote up a contract for $40,000 and they said the car would be delivered within two weeks. i relaxed, because i'd finally gotten the car i wanted at the price i wanted. big mistake - soon, the aftermarket saleswoman came up to me and offered me the "motorone fifth dimension" package which includes things like paint protection and leather protection etc for $2,500. then $2,000.

she told me itd keep my car in mint condition forever etc, so i agreed and they wrote a new contract up, which was signed (for $42,000).

i've now done some research and realised that i've been ripped off. this all happened on saturday - now i want to cancel the motorone 5th dimension package because i've heard of some people calling up the next day/within the week and cancelling on the package successfully, even though the contract has been written up. so i'm planning to call up asap.

QUESTION: what kind of things do i say/how do i go about doing this? i'm worried theyll say things like 'sorry you've signed already there's nothing we can do bls' and i won't know what to say to that. we've already put down a $3k deposit for the whole deal.

thanks a lot in advance guys - i need help asap
    Last edited by euromandeluxe; 08-03-2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: forgot to add in something