okay, so ive done abit of research but im not satisfied and i need some help..
ive got a d16y1 on about 260xxx ks.. its serviced regurlary, and from the feel of the car, i gather that its a healthy engine.. however now and then it does take a thrashing..

i plan on upgrading when i finish my uni and start earning some real dosh, but for the time being i want more power and im ready to go ghetto on with it :P i just want to know if its worth doing?
i have a budget of about 2.5k.. is it possible to do it with this kind of cash? ive found many ebay kits for about 1k.. i know they dont compare to all the greddy nd peakboost kits, but are they bang for buck? i heard i can have my standard ecu reflashed by dr. drift for around $150.. is this possible or just a myth???

i found this on ebay... does that come with pretty much everything i need for a complete install??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_6277wt_964

also i plan on keeping all the stock internals cos im on a low ass budget.. how much gains can i expect with stock internals and an ebay kit??? also brakes etc.. do they need attention? i might upgrade fuel pump and injectors though

im noob as when it comes to boost guys, so any information, anything u think is essential is gold for me and very much appreciated!!

thank,
G