I have been tossing around the idea of replacing the euro. Not sure that I will but thought I would get opinions.

I absolutely love the euro although sometimes I would like more power for the fun factor and rwd/awd for similar reasons. Its abillity to handle media/bluetooth, etc without modification/aftermarket is another shortcoming but not huge.

The reason I am even considering a change is that my wife doesnt feel confident driving it...has difficulty judging size/space for parking and tight areas as many women do, and having already scaped a neighbours car in our tight apartment parking area has the jitters about it.

I am trying to be realistic about not loving a car so much that I keep it too long also. (Its a 2007 lux nav btw...black on black)
I think the CU2 is a nice car but bloated in comparison. Have been looking at 40 to 45 $k range...not necessarily new...but less than 40 k on the odo. New is good but the immediate $ loss is the negative. (Assuming high teens/20ish for trade I would have finance 20k or so)

Among many that I have considered are BMW 1 and 3 series, Audi A3/4,Subaru Liberty, Alfa , VW Golf (R32 included), Lexus IS250 in used cars. I know most of these are similar in size to CL9 but looking at smaller cars led me to look at al the other options. New I have been looking at the new Focus Titanium diesel with the lot (but no nav available yet). This all hands off research so far.

I know its a personal decision that nobody can make for me...but would like to hear peoples opinions, suggestions and experiences. On a side note my bro is in the car biz and gave me an updated nav disk (whereis honda vers 14) but its for accord not Euro...bloody Honda..so if somebody can use it....