i really don't want to. i really love my baby, but i think i have to sell it.

Think it's time to grow up and put my money towards my future.

It's just a tough position to be in as my car still needs a respray and new roof.

I need to get it resprayed and a new roof before anyone would consider buying it. But by the time i spend the money on getting that done i wont get even a quarter of what i've already spent on the car, it'll be soo clean and perfect that i wouldnt be able to let go of it. i could've bought 2 s2ks with what i've spent.

It's had it's diff replaced, gearbox replaced, clutch replaced, brakes replaced, heavy duty axles, starter motor replaced and BC Racing Coils. The sweetest sound system i paid 3000 for, even when the top is off, cruising on the highway, i hear it loud and clear. I've got a new set of wheels on the way from WORK Japan. Paid 3gs for wheels and tyres from here.

I want to leave work and go back to school and study and eventually be 100 times wealthier than i am now so i can actually buy an AP2 s2 and spend as much money on it as i can without stress of being broke!

I dunno, i'm not posting this as an ad, therefore i didn't put it in the cars for sale post. Just thought i'd share my current situation.

let me know what you guys think.