This is my build thread, I have had the car for around 6months so far, it's my 2nd car. I'm still on my Learners though.

This is how I bought the car:

Bone stock, lady owner just what I wanted. Clean slate, no crash history.

First thing that I purchased was tow hooks

Next came the cf spoon rep wing

And then the Simota CAI

And a week after that I got new wheels Work CR KAI 16x7

Then stripped out the seats and gave it a good clean

After that I ordered Buddyclub N+ coilovers and just had to do a photoshop on MS paint to see what it would look like

I had a little bit of yellow headlight sindrome so I fixed that with Turtle Wax Head Light Resto kit.

A couple of days after my coilovers came.

Coilovers still weren't in, but I had new tyres now it grips a lot better now, better than the warn AD08s that was on there

I shaved and filled the numberplate mounts on the front bar, fixed the stone chips and got it painted, aswell as the boot shaved and painted, side moulds painted, door handles painted and mirrors painted

[img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295978_10150473211702516_549672515_11521222_182198 1281_n.jpg[img]

Got some more bits

Cut out one side of the bar so my pod can get some cold air

And finally after months of having the coilovers sitting there I finally put the front in, but snapped a bolt on it so they're getting taken back out and fixed next week.

New wheels are on the list aswell. Also have a type r wing I need to paint aswell. I was thinking of going something bright, fluro green or something.