Threaded View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AccordV6Luxury

Thumbs up Back in a Honda and loving it!

Hello,

As i now work from home i decided to sell my 2006 Ford territory AWD Ghia as i no longer needed a big heavy tank to sit at home and depreciate and i really wanted to get back behind the wheel of another Honda. I had an 94 Accord vti years ago which i absolutely loved and regret ever getting rid of it - an awesome car for its time!

Anyway, after selling the territory i went searching for a second hand Honda, something cheap and reliable as it was mainly only going to be used on weekends etc as a second car (the wife has a 2010 LV Ford Focus zetec manual - also a great drive).

After searching the internet high and low i couldnt believe my luck when i stumbled accross a 2003 (1st reg 2004) honda Accord V6 Luxury with low K's and under $10k (thats very cheap in Adelaide)! I drove it, had it mechanically checked out and all reported very well... the dealer even threw in free rego!

So less than week since taking delivery and i couldnt be happier. It's quiet, comfortable, powerfull, luxurious and i must say it is the nicest car i have driven in a long time.

The only problem now is the wife wants to drive it all the time and i get stuck with the focus!!!

Might be time to sell the focus and get another Honda... CRV maybe...

I've attached a picture of it however i am sure you all know what they look like anyway.

Cheers,

Davin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Accord V6 Luxury.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	21042