Hello,

my name is andrew, i am located in adelaide and my age is 22.

To cut a long story short i have been involved in cars for about 6 or so years now and have always had RWD cars of some sort.

I have owned the following cars worth mentioning over the years, all modified to some extent:

-volvo 740 turbo, few mods 160kw atw
-nissan skyline r31 silhouette
-r33 gtst
-VK calais, VH calais both factory 308 t400

currently have:

nissan pintara with rb20det mods to the tune of 220kw atw - most serious car i have owned. heaps of mods, has seen heaps of track time at both drift and circuit events. have reshelled it twice.

volvo 242GT - current daily with basic suspension mods - currently oil is not getting picked up

and the sisters car that is a honda integra GSI 2000'. Now i used to only drive rwd cars and this is the first fwd car i have pushed to the limit, or rather my limit. I find the way it handles and accelerates fantastic for what it is. I am now looking at getting a type r motor for it or getting a dc2 type r as a daily driver because i love the fact they are basically a race production car that is affordable. I cant find a car that comes with similar specs, revs so well and is so cool for similar money.

so what should i do? just get a type r or even do a conversion into a older civic or similar. Also my sister wants to sell the gsi so that makes it hard. lol

i LOVE all motor cars and it will be NA whatever i do.

What is the difference in power and 400m times for the dc2 GSI, VTIR and type R?

I also have been doing alot of hill runs in recent times.

thanks for listening