Hey Guys,

My name is Joe and I made a mistake . . . I sold a fantastic Corolla Sportivo I had owned from new and put about $17k into in order to buy a new Mitsubishi Triton (In my defence, Im 33 and have 2 kids . . . lol).

So, fast forward 2 years and the Triton spends it's last night at my house tonight after being sold, and I was about to dive straight into buying another Sportivo, when I came across this healthy dose of goodness you call the EP3.

I've read all the buyers guides etc and Im pretty confident that I know what I want. I would dearly love to drive one before getting on a plane to head to Sydney to have a look at them (I live on the Sunshine Coast, north of Brisbane), so if anyone has one in Brisbane, or within a few hundred km's for that matter, I would love to catch up with you.

Otherwise, talk to me about the pro's and con's of these things? It will be my daily (20km round trip to work and back each day), but it will also be my weekend toy (we already have the family Camry), so I'm keen to get it going a little harder than the factory intended.

Any tips/help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

JC