Hey everyone, I just thought this was worth sharing. So please beware if you are considering purchasing anything from the user egb16b.

The user egb16b was advertising a set of coilovers to suit a Honda Accord Euro CL7/9. Found here: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ddyclub-P1-***
I went ahead and made the purchase.

Upon arrival of the item, egb16b had sent me coilovers to suit an Honda Accord CF6. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to fit the coilovers, only to find that they do not fit.

I then tried to contact the user on the 6/4/12, but to no avail. I still have not received any sort of response from the user, I have even seen him online numerous times.

I had clearly stated in my PMs and SMSs I was looking for coilovers to suit a CL7/9. His thread had even stated the coilovers were to suit a CL7/9. Upon further research, I found a thread he had started querying the fitmet of CF6 coilovers onto a CL7/9 Accord Euro found here: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...lovers-fit-CL9

I've requested a mod to contact me about the issue, but I still have not heard anything for the past 3 weeks. Is anything going to be done? It is a real shame that the moderators show no interest in these matters. Really puts me off purchasing anything off this site again.

View the post below to see further details about the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by xiang View Post
Hi Sam,

I've attached below the trail of the sale. You can see that I have clearly stated the chassis number in the PM subject. Even your for sale thread stated coilovers were to suit a CL9 Accord Euro. You've gone ahead and changed this already.

Below I've attached the sms trail, again you can see I clearly quote my chassis number. You even go and say that you had successfully fitted them previously.

I took the off chance that they may have actually fitted, and tried to install them. They do not fit. I've attached below images of the fitment issues. This happened on the first corner we tried. The stock bottom bolt also does not fit the chamber of the coilover.

Below is an image of the label on the coilovers clearly stating the chassis model "CF6"

Again Sam, can you please contact me today to resolve this issue.