Important bits:
1. Group 5 Fully synthetic oil from Redline. Other synthetics typically use Group 3 or 4 basestock.
2. 5w30 SAE - Recommended viscosity for Accord Euro in Australian conditions
3. ZDDP additives for minimising wear of engine components
4. At $130 (+$8 shipping) for 12 quarts (approx 11 Litres), this is insanely cheap!! This works out to be around $12per litre. For comparison, 5 litres of Mobil 1 (5w30) will cost about $85 from supercheapauto. The Mobil 1, using Group 3 basestock, works out to be $17 per litre.

Link http://www.amazon.com/Red-Line-5W30-...5190475&sr=1-1

Anyways, as the other thread became slightly heated and was shut down, I hope this one can avoid the same fate! I bought 24 quarts for my euro, but then bought another lot for my missus' car. Using this oil will cost about $15-20 more per oil change but is much much much better than the mineral oil normally used. Motor oil do have a shelf life (typically 4-5 years max for synthetics) so keep that in mind if you are planning to stockpile!

I just completed my 1000km checkup and requested the servicing dept to change the oil and oil filter. Even at this stage, you can 'feel' the improved smoothness and response. Note that this oil is overkill for our cars, but our engines WILL benefit from it. At the current prices, its money well spent imho.... Short of doing an oil analysis and dyno run, I can't verify it, so its just my opinion.

hth...