Hey guys,

so i've got a minor problem and i'm not totally sure why it is. I've tried searching on here and s2ki with no luck of finding anything useful. So i just wanted to see if anyone here has experienced the same thing before. I first noticed this when i went to install LED interior dome lights. basically the lights are always on. i dont even have to turn the engine on, i just have to have the car on so all electronics are working. However with the LED lights they are dim but still very noticeable (refer to picture 1), but when they're on they bright as they should be (refer to picture 2). My passenger ap2 tailight are always dim (refer to picture 3), but thats not so bad because during the day you cant tell and when u turn the lights on at night you cant tell either, but very noticeable in a dark garage. The interior dome lights are the most annoying as they're always dim, and the only way to turn them off is having the switch all the way to off. If its in the middle then it stay dim all the time, unless i open the door or purposely turn them on (i will attach photos to show what i mean) I didn't have this issue when i had ap1 tail lights and the normal yellow interior dome lights.

Attachment 22219
Attachment 22218
Attachment 22217

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks