Well, seems like we all got 1pt in our tipping. No-one anticipated Kimi going from 13th to 2nd! That was an impressive drive by him. And to set 3rd fastest time with 29 laps of fuel in the tank... well, that's pretty bloody good.

Overall it was a pretty disappointing race. Trulli held everyone up at the start handing the race to Alonso. I don't think I saw a single overtake. No-one could get close to the car infront, so they drove around like a motorcade until the pitstops came by. Kimi was held up by Massa for about 15 laps! The only overtaking was done in the pits and although that was exciting, it took the sting out of what could have been a great race.

HOW DID SATO HANG ONTO THAT SLIDE!?!? Coming into turn 2 just as he braked from flat chat through turn 1, he went through a big cloud of dust and gravel. That sent him off the track and flying toward the tyres. Somehow he managed to keep it straight with some brilliant car control and missed the tyres by about a foot. Fantastic to watch.

And how was that turn "180"? I love the way they all came in really hot and were on the brakes all the way into the apex, all completely sideways under brakes. And those two super fast right-lefts... scarily fast. Great track to show how good the cars are, not so good for racing. No overtaking.

And hehe, Webber got scorched in his cockpit. First he got fried when his seat got REALLY hot, then the team threw in a bucket of water and on the next lap he almost got steamed!! No idea what's going on with the Williams, very diappointing. I hope they get it right, 'cos it's much more exciting when more cars are capable of running up the front.

And those Toyotas... I hate the Toyotas, always holding faster drivers up and stuffing up the races.