Hey guys, Im just chasing some help regarding an IACV/EACV issue on my 95 Gsi

So here's the lowdown, couple months ago it started to intermittently idle strangely while driving, anything above 1500Rpm would cause the car to bounce a few hundred RPM and drive really badly. Initially pulling over and turning the engine off then restarting solved the problem for a few days.

After a while it got to the point where it wasn't driveable. So took it to a mechanic who charged around 350 for a second hand part and labour. Picked it up and it drove fine for a few days, then hey presto, back to the same problem.

Was then told by same mechanic that second hand parts (particularly IACVs) sometimes dont work and should look at a brand new one to be ordered. He then quoted me 800 for the part and labor so promptly told him to get stuffed.

Got a new part directly from Honda and fitted it the other day car ran beautifully. But today on the way to work the same problem. Brought it home, cleaned IACV, cleaned FITV checked all hoses and connections which are good. Bled cooling system. Still got the same issue. Checked error codes from ECU only one coming up was 14 (IACV). Im stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My description wasn't the best so heres a video of startup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xe-...ature=youtu.be

Thanks Guys.