Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a place to do my 80k (major) service very soon. Any recommendation on service centre that will took care of your mods car? Also, i was wondering how much it would roughly cost?

I used to be sending my cars to WardWhile motorsports at boxhill but unfortunately they had already closed down plus some horrible experiences i've heard from others at this forum. I used to trust them cause so far they are they are the only one who doesn't deal any damage to my car, especially bodykits.

I've been to many places and told the mechanics to be really careful with my bodykits and eventually they cracked it and then they tell me there is nothing they can do, its an accident... after i told them to be careful and how to jack the car everytime.

The worst experiences that i ever had is i drop my car to service at m1 motors at Nunawading and when i pick up joe told me my wheels was dent and its not his fault. It was totally fine when before i drop my car. Also m1 motors charged me for the air-con service and gas refill and i realised they didn't get the job done because i brought my car somewhere else they told me that the gas has never been filled...

Been to Racing Project at Nunawading couple of times, they cracked my sideskirts after i told the mechanic to becareful and he's not very happy after i saw what he did and complaint. Any job that is do able or possible to fix but doesn't cost much they will tell you that "Your condition is severe, it can't be fixed, you will need to buy the new whole thing for replacement" and usually such problem anyone could have fix that...

So if anyone have good experiences with any place for servicing their mods car and wouldn't mind to share i'll be really appreciate.

Thank you.