Hey all,

So, took the plunge recently (5 weeks last Sunday) and moved to Perth from sunny England. Was in the Honda scene for a good 3-4 years over there, and built a range of cars. I like to think i knew the proverbial "shit load", but that's kind of been diluted by the fact that all your models are different and you use different engines, wtf!

Keep seeing awesome cars go by though, saw a CRX on TE37's at a garage in Vincent area (prestige garage with Ferarri's and Merc's - not barbagallo's place), saw a sick, sick EK9 go by too, and seen 2 or 3 s2000's, so know the scene is ok over here, just finding where you guys hang out without having my own car ha.

Anyway, my car history. I was massively into the "stance" scene, but i love any kind of Honda, but mainly i love my wheels and have been through 5-6 genuine sets of awesome wheels.

First up, my '94 VTi. Bought this standard and did a shit load to it. Long story short, B16 out, B20 in, 200bhp, blew up after 6 days, B16 back in with map, still walk over oem VTI's.

Sold that on and decide to see what this stance business was about. Went in blind, came out much poorer and learnt almost everything i know through fiddling with the offsets and camber on this car. Also noting the EGK front bumper (EK vents in an EG bumper)

Was a good car, but was an auto 1.5 and super slow, so decided to sell up and build my most crazy car yet.

Don't really know about your models, but we have a 'DX' which is bottom of the range, 1.3 carb, no sunroof, no electrics etc, lightest OEM Civic they ever did i believe, but also the slowest. Flew up to Scotland, drove the 9 hours back in one hit and started ripping it apart a few weeks later. Dropped everything of it so it was pretty much just a shell, and put everything from a SiR delsol on (almost everything). JDM B16A, subframe, hubs, brakes, fuel tank from a VTi, loom from a ESi adapted to run the knock sensor of a B16A etc.

Went through 5 different sets of wheels on her ha.

Advan SA3R. This was still as a 1.3

Buddyclub P1's, this was now B16, can see the Recaro Pole Position too, awesome seat!

I then revisited my stance direction.

BBS RM010 rebuilt to 7.5j and 8j, gold hardware, white barrels and polished lips. Front's were spaced out 25mm. Miss this setup the most.

Then back to normality for a few weeks with some Sprint Hart CP-F's resprayed in GM Arrival blue metallic, i believe.

Finally, it's final, and most well known look. 'caused a stir on internet because of the crazy fitment of wheels, even on a 15x8.25j, had to run 165/50 to get the fitment. As far as a know, was around the 3rd lowest Civic in the country too, too low in fact on a B16, smashed 2 gearboxes. By smash, i mean, imploded to the point i couldn't come out of the gear i was on when i hit the floor...

So, that's my crazy intro, but hoping to stick around a while so that's my story.

If anyone does fancy going out on a limb and picking me up from Mt Hawthorn to hit up any meets, either big or small, let me know.

Also interested to help with any builds if a spare set of hands is needed, holla!