Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 Bagged FD

Bagged Civic FD - Filthy Ones : )

Hey guys!

My names Jamie (and no I am not a boy! lol). I own a bagged red FD civic! I've been on the forum, reading threads vicariously through my misters ozhonda account for over a year now and thought its time to just make my own account hahaha..

I represent Filthy Ones! We consist of 11 cars and are as close as family. Go check out our cars and like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FilthyOnes You'll usually see us at the JDMST EOMMs and other big car events so don't hesitate to say hello !

Well yeah… there is really not much to my car but here it is from stock to now.

The day I got my car; stock standard 2009 FD1 Civic fresh from the dealership.

Couple weeks later, was running on coilovers and Euro Sport Rims

Changed to these BBS LM reps with a bit more low, for my first JDMST meet (end of year meet 2011)

Then changed to theeeeese Blest rims for another eomm !

anyway.. after months and months of driving daily at this height, I decided to go for something more practical for my "lifestyle".

Then came along this little surprise from the courier :P

Then facing the (awesome) headache of installation that my bf and I tackled down over a weekend.

Here she is, bagged and sitting pretty!

---------------------------------------------
    I bought these last week! Had to get a rear camber kit to fit them in nicely at the rear.

XXR 530's - 17x8.25 +35 at the front and 17x9.75 +25 at the rear
    They're running 205/40s on the front and 215/45s on the rear!

Here it issssss (to date)! I'm just waiting on 15mm spacers for the fronts to arrive and I will be content! (Not really… 'cause I still need a lipkit hehe)

Thanks for your time everyone!

<3 Jamie.
    Last edited by j_me; 25-11-2012 at 11:28 AM.