Hey guys posting a question as my friend and I need a lil help here. My friend has a Ek civic with a b16 engine, coilovers, sway bars etc and he is trying to get into some autocross events. The problem he is having is the car suffers from understeer and try as he might he cant seem to correct the issue.

After taking it for a drive myself i understand what he ment pushing it through a corner just before the apex the car will start to understeer. In response to this I have lowered the front a bit which now sits about 15-20mm higher than the rear compared to the 30mm it was at. Running -2 deg camber front(increased from -1.5) -0.5 rear, 0 toe front 1mm toe in rear. tyres are 225 front and rear.

The above has helped the cornering but there still seems to be something wrong with corner entry. The fact that both my friend and I experience the same issue with different techniques (I drive an s14) i cant seem to fix the issue unless i slightly flick the tail round or trailbrake but this can't be done on every corner as it does upset the car.

Any advice on suspension setups? driving techniques? Ideally we would like the car to slight oversteer on corner entry if this is possible as some slight understeer on exit is "acceptable" for the owner.

Cheers in Advance
FenrirWC