Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted or even been to the forum.
I'm the happy (well not recently!) owner of a 2008 euro CL9. Just had the 80,000km service, which will absolutely be my last visit to the dealership... Despite costing me $950 in total, they've no idea what my air con problem is. The way they explained it to me makes me understand that they are genuinely clueless; which ordinarily I'd excuse, if I hadn't been explaining the air con problem to them for the last 2-3 years whilst going to service.
What it is is a sound that comes from the air con unit (it can be nothing else!) on a hot day, when the air con is working to cool. I have everything on auto and the temp on medium (25) <b> more details below </b>.
They repeated exactly what I told them (that it sounds like a valve or some sort blowing off), which pissed me off, then said that they didn't know exactly what it could be. What they were saying is that they could measure the amount of gas in the air con - costing around $200 - and if low, re gas (i guess) which would then cost - well they've supposedly never had a problem like this, so they didn't know...

What should I do. It a sexy car, drives great, but imagine rolling up at the lights for your car to "pass gas"!! It's so loud you can hear it over the engine and from outside...
I'm really not making any of this shit up. I need help.
What should I do? Who/where should I take it to? Like I mention below, the air con system is practically brand new now.

I'll try and keep this as short as i can...
As soon as I purchased the car from them (2nd hand), I noticed there was a rattling coming from the left passenger side fan (similar to the old school fans not being screwed on right and whacking the cover). 1st service - car under extended warranty - they tell me there were a lot of leaves, which they removed and charged me $30 for! Fine! 2nd service, still under warranty, still nothing fixed, but since it's the warmer months, I notice there's also a (high pitched flatulence) sound as if a valve is releasing air. There's no other way of explaining it. They didn't find it, and I let it slide. After the 3/4 service, me still complaining about the rattling and valve noise, they finally find that there's a big thing wrong with the air con, the heating unit (?? not sure of the terminology - but it's the main part of the air con that sits just below/behind the passenger dash). I kick up a stink saying that it's a documented issue whilst under warranty (which had obviously run out by then). They get Honda to cover the part, but I still pay the manual fee.
So, my understanding is that everything is fine, I drive happily, until it gets hot again, and the valve release/flatulence noise comes back. My last service, I told them to "find it, fix it, or lose me". They finally sat in the car long enough to hear what I was talking about - I'd also played them a recording - but they said they'd only be guessing what it could be.

So much for it being short. Thanks for reading!!!