Hey guys,

So recently I did away with my dc2 the and decided to go with a more comfortable car and an 04 Euro luxury caught my eye. I suffer from back pain and the dc2 was horrible on my back. So I get my luxury, everything felt fine on the test drives (actually took 3x 20 minute test drives) especially with the lumbar support but now I find it is hurting my back and the seats aren't too great. It almost feels like the seat is leaning slightly inwards toward the centre compartment so I always feel like I'm leaning left a bit. It felt the same in my Integra though so I'm wondering if it's just my back/arms that are making it seem like that, or if anyone else has experienced this strange feeling?

Seems to me like Honda seats never seem to suit people with reasonably broad shoulders and a wider frame. Other than this though I'm reasonably happy with my purchase (transmission is a tad jerky but I've read that's just symptomatic of Honda's a auto trans design).

Look forward to hearing from you guys

TL;DR: Seat feels like it's leaning inward but it could be my body shape/size or just nitpicking.