Hi Everyone,

I've been looking for a MY10 FD1 Civic VTi for a friend of mine. She's strayed across so many different car companies... from Hyundai to Holden, finally she's agreed with me that the Honda Civic, although a bit more costly, is better than the rest in performance, refinement and resale value (obviously we saw that in this case).
So... I have a base model VTi at the moment, and I was aware that a VTi "limited edition" came out after I bought mine... about 3 weeks. Yes, I was spewing at the time because I would have got $2000 of freebies for the same price if I had waited 3 weeks at the time I bought my VTi from the dealer!
Anyway, I suggested we look for a Limited edition VTi because it has bluetooth as standard... yes she was about to buy an i30 just because it had bluetooth *facepalm*. But I'm getting a mixture of VTi Limited editions which is confusing me. I've looked at 8 VTi Limited editions in the past week... 5/8 had foglights and the rear chrome exhaust tip... 3/8 didn't have foglights or the rear exhaust tip... though still had bluetooth and reverse sensors.

So what I want to know is... Is this VTi Limited edition MY10 supposed to have fog lights or not?

Just go on carsales and search up Civic VTi Limited edition MY10 and see what I mean... some have foglights + rear exhaust chrome tip... and some DO NOT have this... but still have BT and Reverse sensors?

On another note... how much would foglights cost (The OEM ones)... kinda tempted to get some for my own VTi... me guesses $600 for parts alone at the dealer??? I'll skip the BT for mine, my Parrot system does a lot better!

Thanks.