Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R

GD3 The WEAK Build.

Hi Guys,

As my previous post in regards to 'doing up' my missus GD3. So after doing my head in and finding the required parts and so on. Finally Have started Make Progress. The last tread got outer hand and off topic Reason for making a new one.

So my missus finally got her red P's last year, So we started to look at some what mordern Hatch Backs. She liked the Jazz GD. We found a great one with only 63xxxKMs at Tom Kerr Dealership. So we put down out deposit and withdrew the savings and away we went. As all Female Asian P platers she had a little fender bender battle in the carpark and Auto Car wash at Shell servo.

Lucky as we could get there were no real structural damage to the car just small dents on the door from the car wash and 3 holes in the tow hook cover from god knows what.

Anyways few plans. Face lift and new paint job. Sound system with reversing camera and GPS. Intake and Exhaust, and Maintain a Clean car.

Few Pics;

After the problems

Upclose

Starting Facelift

Still Looking for parts.
    Last edited by amant02; 22-03-2013 at 01:01 PM.