Hi all!
So within the last month this is what's started happening to my car:
- Frequent notching into first from stand-still with engine running.

-CONSTANT (and i mean every damn single gear change) notching into second, be it first to second or third to second. The shifter feels like it needs wrenching into gear, slowing the shift down to a 2 second action does help but it's still pathetic.

-While in neutral with clutch in or out and engine OFF the gearbox is smooth as a baby's bottom

-Just had my 170,XXX km and requested MTF change, problem still persists

Things to note, when stuffing around with airbox modifications I noticed what seems to be a broken engine mount. I mentioned the mount to Honda at the service and they didn't even note down to check it.... A little annoyed at that.
So, that said, tonight I ripped out the airbox and had a close look at the mount, Pictures to follow.

I have spent most of today checking OzHonda and my service manual download as to what may be the problem, I decided to check the little clutch fluid thingo near the firewall and I actually couldn't even see if there was liquid in it. Is it usually hard to tell? I shone a light through it and still had no indication if there was fluid. Pics to follow as well.

Any and ALL help welcome, this is really starting to SH!T me because the honda service man said it all "felt normal", as in that's their BS excuse for not having to have a look....
Thanks,
Dale.