Threaded View

2002 Honda Integra Engine oil and Auto Trans oil specs

Hi all

I have a Honda Integra, 2002, 2.0L (Note: NOT a Type R - just standard 2.0L), automatic with approx 210,000 klms on the clock. I am going to do the next service myself and I just wanted to verify that I am using the correct engine oil and auto transmission oil.

SuperCheap Auto was having a 20% off sale so I purchased the following oils:

Engine oil: Penrite Everyday Full Synthetic 10W-40 "extra ten full zinc"
    API SN/CF, ACEA, A3/B4, JASO MA

Auto Transmission oil: Nulon 100% Synthetic, Multi-Vehicle
    Suitable for "Dextron II, Dextron III, Dextron VI"
    "Compatible with Honda ATF Z1"

As I did not get the Honda Service Manual with the car on purchase I am not sure of the specs, so I purchased what I thought are oils that might be over specification to be safe. However, if I have made a mistake please advise so I can return the oils to SuperCheap and get the right specs??

I also heard that Honda dealers sell an auto transmission oil for the 2002 Integra car called: "ATF DW1" which apparently supercedes the former Honda auto trans oil called: "ATF Z1" Is the above Nulon oil I bought actually compatible with the "ATF DW1" Honda oil??

Also I bought a Ryco Z79A oil filter - there were two options for the 2002 Integra, the other being a smaller filter. I bought the Z79A slightly larger filter (appeared same thread size) - hope its the right choice??

Also can anyone give me a link to a website that gives me free access to the list of Integra 2002: 1] specs OR even better 2] The Integra 2002 Honda Service Manual

Thanks
    Last edited by integra1; 15-09-2013 at 02:11 AM.