Threaded View

If you're running a wide rim at +25 you're going to have to be running a fair amount of camber... I wouldn't run more than about a 6" wheel at +25 on a Teg if you wanted to be getting the wheels under the guards without massaging them and running camber. I've just been doing that as a thought exercise actually because I was thinking about doing exactly that. I'd be erring more towards +30(ish) if you wanted to run a wider rim than a 7 and then a bit more for an 8. Maybe that's just wisdom of running cars with aggressive offset and camber where shoulder wear was telling me about half of the tire was on the ground at any one time, but there's a lot of issues going on here and most of all you already have suspension issues with a Teg on stock suspension, you don't really want to make the car any more harsh than what it is.

My association with front wheel drive cars is with both soft and compliant suspension in Peugeots and whatever, so, well, my experiences may vary, but if you're doing it for street rather than track, it's already easy enough to completely upset your suspension on an Integra and get crossed up, so I wouldn't even really go there. It's also the fact that as a generality Australian roads are shit...
    Last edited by Integra-GSi; 17-09-2013 at 03:06 PM.